Zachary M. Soler, MD, is a consultant for Ora (Andover, MA). Timothy L. Smith, MD, is funded by grant support from the NIH/NIDCD for research unrelated to this effort. Dr. Smith is also a consultant for Intersect ENT (Palo Alto, CA), which did not provide financial or material support for this manuscript. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
How I Do It
Endoscopic sinus surgery checklist†
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 137–139, January 2012
How to Cite
Soler, Z. M. and Smith, T. L. (2012), Endoscopic sinus surgery checklist. The Laryngoscope, 122: 137–139. doi: 10.1002/lary.22430
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2011
- 7To err is human: building a safer health system. Washington, DC: National Academy Press, 2000. Available at: http://www.nap.edu/openbook.php?isbn=0309068371. Accessed September 14, 2011., , .
- 8The World Health Organization. Patient safety program–global support for safe surgery saves lives. Available at: http://www.who.int/patientsafety/safesurgery/endorsements_received/en/index.html. Accessed September 14, 2011.
- 9Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses. Comprehensive surgery checklist. Available at: http://www.jointcommission.org/standards_infor mation/up.aspx. Accessed September 14, 2011.