Poster presentation at the Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meetings, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A., April 27–May 1, 2011.
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 409–411, February 2012
How to Cite
Smith, M., Darrat, I. and Seidman, M. (2012), Otologic complications of cotton swab use: One institution's experience. The Laryngoscope, 122: 409–411. doi: 10.1002/lary.22437
Michael Seidman, MD, has the following financial disclosures and conflicts of interest: Body Language Vitamins (founder); Visalus Sciences (Director of Product Development); Wellness, HFWBH (Director of Wellness); CIM Center HFHS (Medical Director); Arches Tinnitus Relief Formula (<5% shareholder); Save Your Hearing Now (book author); NIH and others (grant recipient); Scientific/Medical Advisor (upon request) for WebMD, BASF, National Football League, Major League Baseball; U.S. Patent Office (holder of several patents). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2011 11:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!