Timothy L. Smith, MD, MPH, is a recipient of grant funding by the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders, one of the National Institutes of Health. Peter H. Hwang, MD, is a consultant for Intersect ENT. Andrew H. Murr, MD, is a consultant for Intersect ENT. Francois Lavigne, MD, is a consultant for Intersect ENT, a member of the medical advisory boards for Merck Frosst Canada Ltd. (Kirkland, Quebec) and Glaxo SmithKline Canada (Mississauga, Ontario), with the laboratory supported by Karl Storz Canada (Mississauga, Ontario). Andrea Koreck, MD, PhD, is a consultant for Intersect ENT. Intersect ENT provided funding for the study and analysis of this investigation.
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 230–236, January 2012
How to Cite
Smith, T. L., Hwang, P. H., Murr, A. H., Lavigne, F. and Koreck, A. (2012), Interrater reliability of endoscopic parameters following sinus surgery. The Laryngoscope, 122: 230–236. doi: 10.1002/lary.22440
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2011 11:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!