Fred Y. Lin, MD and Richard K. Gurgel, MD, contributed equally to the article, and both are considered first authors.
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 688–690, March 2012
How to Cite
Lin, F. Y., Gurgel, R. K., Popelka, G. R. and Capasso, R. (2012), The effect of continuous positive airway pressure on middle ear pressure. The Laryngoscope, 122: 688–690. doi: 10.1002/lary.22442
Presented at the Scientific Research Poster Session of the American Academy of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery Foundation Annual Meeting, San Francisco, California, U.S.A., September 11–14, 2011.
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2011 11:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!