The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Modified hemi-lothrop procedure for supraorbital ethmoid lesion access†
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 442–444, February 2012
How to Cite
Friedel, M. E., Li, S., Langer, P. D., Liu, J. K. and Eloy, J. A. (2012), Modified hemi-lothrop procedure for supraorbital ethmoid lesion access. The Laryngoscope, 122: 442–444. doi: 10.1002/lary.22443
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2011 11:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
- 2Ethmoid labyrinth: anatomic study, with consideration of the clinical significance of its structural characteristics. Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 1939; 29: 881–902..
- 4Nasofrontal connections: a study based on one hundred consecutive dissections. Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 1936; 23: 322–343..