The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Petrous apex cholesterol granulomas: Endonasal versus infracochlear approach†
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 751–761, April 2012
How to Cite
Scopel, T. F., Fernandez-Miranda, J. C., Pinheiro-Neto, C. D., Peris-Celda, M., Paluzzi, A., Gardner, P. A., Hirsch, B. E. and Snyderman, C. H. (2012), Petrous apex cholesterol granulomas: Endonasal versus infracochlear approach. The Laryngoscope, 122: 751–761. doi: 10.1002/lary.22448
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2011 11:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!