This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C) from the Ministry of Education, Sports, Science and Culture of Japan. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
Clinical and pathological characteristics of IgG4-related sclerosing sialadenitis†
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 572–577, March 2012
How to Cite
Ohta, N., Kurakami, K., Ishida, A., Furukawa, T., Saito, F., Kakehata, S. and Izuhara, K. (2012), Clinical and pathological characteristics of IgG4-related sclerosing sialadenitis. The Laryngoscope, 122: 572–577. doi: 10.1002/lary.22449
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2011 11:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!