The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
Predictors of complications of free flap reconstruction in head and neck surgery: Analysis of 304 free flap reconstruction procedures†
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 5, pages 1014–1019, May 2012
How to Cite
le Nobel, G. J., Higgins, K. M. and Enepekides, D. J. (2012), Predictors of complications of free flap reconstruction in head and neck surgery: Analysis of 304 free flap reconstruction procedures. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1014–1019. doi: 10.1002/lary.22454
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!