This work was done at the Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery Department, Zagazig University Hospitals, Zagazig, Egypt.
Facial Plastics/Reconstructive Surgery
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 260–265, February 2012
How to Cite
Emara, T. A. and Quriba, A. S. (2012), Posterior pharyngeal flap for velopharyngeal insufficiency patients: A New Technique for Flap Inset. The Laryngoscope, 122: 260–265. doi: 10.1002/lary.22456
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!