Presented as a poster at the American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology Annual Meeting, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A., April 28–May 1, 2011; and at the Lutheran General Research Consortium, Park Ridge, Illinois, U.S.A., May 5, 2011.
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 429–435, February 2012
How to Cite
Sierpina, D. I., Chaudhary, H., Walner, D. L., Villines, D., Schneider, K., Lowenthal, M. and Aronov, Y. (2012), Laryngeal mask airway versus endotracheal tube in pediatric adenotonsillectomy. The Laryngoscope, 122: 429–435. doi: 10.1002/lary.22458
Thirty LMA Flexible reinforced laryngeal mask airways were provided by LMA North America (San Diego, CA). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!