Presented at The Voice Foundation's 40th Annual Symposium: Care of the Professional Voice, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.A., June 5, 2011.
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 356–363, February 2012
How to Cite
Miri, A. K., Tripathy, U., Mongeau, L. and Wiseman, P. W. (2012), Nonlinear laser scanning microscopy of human vocal folds. The Laryngoscope, 122: 356–363. doi: 10.1002/lary.22460
This work was funded with a grant from the National Institutes of Health/NIDCD grant R01-DC005788, and the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada Discovery Grant. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!