Peter-John Wormald, MD, receives royalties from Medtronic ENT for instruments designed and is a consultant for Neilmed. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
When FESS fails: The inflammatory load hypothesis in refractory chronic rhinosinusitis†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 460–466, February 2012
How to Cite
Bassiouni, A., Naidoo, Y. and Wormald, P.-J. (2012), When FESS fails: The inflammatory load hypothesis in refractory chronic rhinosinusitis. The Laryngoscope, 122: 460–466. doi: 10.1002/lary.22461
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!