Recipient of the Mosher Award.
Head and Neck: Triological Society Candidate Thesis
Rapid molecular detection of metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma as an intraoperative adjunct to sentinel lymph node biopsy†
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 5, pages 1020–1030, May 2012
How to Cite
Ferris, R. L., Stefanika, P., Xi, L., Gooding, W., Seethala, R. R. and Godfrey, T. E. (2012), Rapid molecular detection of metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma as an intraoperative adjunct to sentinel lymph node biopsy. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1020–1030. doi: 10.1002/lary.22467
Funding was provided by NCI R01 CA90665 (R.L.F., T.E.G.), University of Pittsburgh Oral Cancer Center pilot grant. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Frozen section in gynaecology: uses and limitations, Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics, 2014, 289, 6, 1165, ,
- 2Molecular diagnostic alterations in squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck and potential diagnostic applications, European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, 2014, 271, 2, 211, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy for Oral Cancer: Supporting Evidence and Recent Novel Developments, Current Oncology Reports, 2014, 16, 5, ,
- 4Treatment of cT1N0M0 Tongue Cancer: Outcome and Prognostic Parameters, Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 2014, 72, 2, 406, , , , , ,
- 6Quantitative proteomic analysis of sphere-forming stem-like oral cancer cells, Stem Cell Research & Therapy, 2013, 4, 6, 156, , , ,
- 7Results of treatment for pT1/pT2 carcinomas of the floor of mouth, Acta Oto-laryngologica, 2013, 133, 9, 1000, , , , , ,