Recipient of the Mosher Award.
Head and Neck: Triological Society Candidate Thesis
Rapid molecular detection of metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma as an intraoperative adjunct to sentinel lymph node biopsy†
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 5, pages 1020–1030, May 2012
How to Cite
Ferris, R. L., Stefanika, P., Xi, L., Gooding, W., Seethala, R. R. and Godfrey, T. E. (2012), Rapid molecular detection of metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma as an intraoperative adjunct to sentinel lymph node biopsy. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1020–1030. doi: 10.1002/lary.22467
Funding was provided by NCI R01 CA90665 (R.L.F., T.E.G.), University of Pittsburgh Oral Cancer Center pilot grant. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!