This work was supported in part by a University of Utah College of Health Research and Creative Grant. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Case-control study of risk factors for spasmodic dysphonia: A comparison with other voice disorders†
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 5, pages 1082–1092, May 2012
How to Cite
Tanner, K., Roy, N., Merrill, R. M., Sauder, C., Houtz, D. R. and Smith, M. E. (2012), Case-control study of risk factors for spasmodic dysphonia: A comparison with other voice disorders. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1082–1092. doi: 10.1002/lary.22471
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!