The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 5, pages 1170–1177, May 2012
How to Cite
Robison, J. G., Wilson, C., Otteson, T. D., Chakravorty, S. S. and Mehta, D. K. (2012), Increased eustachian tube dysfunction in infants with obstructive sleep apnea. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1170–1177. doi: 10.1002/lary.22473
The abstract was presented as a podium presentation at the Society for Ear, Nose and Throat Advances in Children (SENTAC) Annual Meeting, Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A., December 1–4, 2011.
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!