The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Lateral oropharyngeal wall and supraglottic airway collapse associated with failure in sleep apnea surgery†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 473–479, February 2012
How to Cite
Soares, D., Sinawe, H., Folbe, A. J., Yoo, G., Badr, S., Rowley, J. A. and Lin, H.-S. (2012), Lateral oropharyngeal wall and supraglottic airway collapse associated with failure in sleep apnea surgery. The Laryngoscope, 122: 473–479. doi: 10.1002/lary.22474
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!