Richard J. Harvey, MD, has served on the advisory board for Schering Plough and serves on the speaker's bureau for GlaxoSmithKlein, MSD, and Arthrocare. He is also a consultant for Medtronic and Olympus and grant recipient from NeilMed Pharmaceuticals. Raymond Sacks, MD, is a consultant to Medtronic and Nycomed. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Endoscopic skull base reconstruction of large dural defects: A Systematic Review of Published Evidence†
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 452–459, February 2012
How to Cite
Harvey, R. J., Parmar, P., Sacks, R. and Zanation, A. M. (2012), Endoscopic skull base reconstruction of large dural defects: A Systematic Review of Published Evidence. The Laryngoscope, 122: 452–459. doi: 10.1002/lary.22475
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!