The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Triological Society Best Practice
Management of acute otitis media in cochlear implant recipients: To tube or not to tube?†
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 709–710, April 2012
How to Cite
Preciado, D. and Choi, S. (2012), Management of acute otitis media in cochlear implant recipients: To tube or not to tube?. The Laryngoscope, 122: 709–710. doi: 10.1002/lary.22476
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2011 12:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 2Pediatric Cochlear Implantation, Pediatric Clinics of North America, 2013, 60, 4, 841, , ,