This Manuscript was received on July 13, 2011, revised on October 26, 2011, and accepted for publication on November 2, 2011.
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 624–635, March 2012
How to Cite
Lin, R. J., Krall, R., Westerberg, B. D., Chadha, N. K. and Chau, J. K. (2012), Systematic review and meta-analysis of the risk factors for sudden sensorineural hearing loss in adults. The Laryngoscope, 122: 624–635. doi: 10.1002/lary.22480
Presented at the 65th Annual Meeting of the Canadian Society of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, May 24, 2011.
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2011 12:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!