The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery
Not just another face in the crowd: Society's perceptions of facial paralysis†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 533–538, March 2012
How to Cite
Ishii, L., Godoy, A., Encarnacion, C. O., Byrne, P. J., Boahene, K. D. O. and Ishii, M. (2012), Not just another face in the crowd: Society's perceptions of facial paralysis. The Laryngoscope, 122: 533–538. doi: 10.1002/lary.22481
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2011 12:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!