The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
Comorbid predictors of poor response to chemoradiotherapy for laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 565–571, March 2012
How to Cite
Hu, M., Ampil, F., Clark, C., Sonavane, K., Caldito, G. and Nathan, C.-A. O. (2012), Comorbid predictors of poor response to chemoradiotherapy for laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma. The Laryngoscope, 122: 565–571. doi: 10.1002/lary.22489
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2011 03:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!