The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Wet air as an alternative to traditional water irrigation during caloric vestibular testing†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 703–707, March 2012
How to Cite
Gudziol, H., Koch, C., Bitter, T. and Guntinas-Lichius, O. (2012), Wet air as an alternative to traditional water irrigation during caloric vestibular testing. The Laryngoscope, 122: 703–707. doi: 10.1002/lary.22493
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2011 03:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!