This study was performed at the Sisli Etfal Research and Education Hospital, Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Istanbul, Turkey.
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 691–695, March 2012
How to Cite
Civelek, S., Emre, I. E., Dizdar, D., Cuhadaroglu, C., Eksioglu, B. K., Eraslan, A. K. and Turgut, S. (2012), Comparison of conventional continuous positive airway pressure to continuous positive airway pressure titration performed with sleep endoscopy. The Laryngoscope, 122: 691–695. doi: 10.1002/lary.22494
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2011 03:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Drug-induced Sleep Videoendoscopy: Clinical Usefulness and Literature Review, Acta Otorrinolaringologica (English Edition), 2014, 65, 3, 183, , , , ,
- 2European position paper on drug-induced sedation endoscopy (DISE), Sleep and Breathing, 2014, 18, 3, 453, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Exploración videoendoscópica con sueño inducido, utilidad clínica y revisión de la literatura, Acta Otorrinolaringológica Española, 2014, 65, 3, 183, , , , ,
- 4The Utility of Sleep Endoscopy in Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea: A Review of the Literature, Current Otorhinolaryngology Reports, 2013, 1, 1, 1, , , ,