Dong-Young Kim, MD, PhD, and Sung-Lyong Hong, MD, contributed equally to this work.
Inverted papilloma of the nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses: A Korean multicenter study†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 487–494, March 2012
How to Cite
Kim, D.-Y., Hong, S.-L., Lee, C. H., Jin, H.-R., Kang, J. M., Lee, B.-J., Moon, I. J., Chung, S.-K., Rha, K.-S., Cho, S. H., Kim, K. R., Kim, S. W., Kim, D. W., Chung, Y.-J., Kim, K.-S., Won, T.-B., Shim, W. S., Park, C. H., Kang, I. G. and Roh, H.-J. (2012), Inverted papilloma of the nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses: A Korean multicenter study. The Laryngoscope, 122: 487–494. doi: 10.1002/lary.22495
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2011 03:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!