The primary institutions where this work was performed were the Ohio Supercomputer Center and The Ohio State University. Other Institutions where work was performed were Duke University, Eastern Virginia University, Henry Ford Health System, University of Iowa, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, University of Mississippi, University of Texas, Southwestern, and Virginia Commonwealth University.
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Supplement: Virtual Temporal Bone Dissection System: Development and Testing
Volume 122, Issue Supplement S1, pages S1–S12, March 2012
How to Cite
Wiet, G. J., Stredney, D., Kerwin, T., Hittle, B., Fernandez, S. A., Abdel-Rasoul, M. and Welling, D. B. (2012), Virtual temporal bone dissection system: OSU virtual temporal bone system. The Laryngoscope, 122: S1–S12. doi: 10.1002/lary.22499
This work was funded by grant number 1R01DC006458-01A1 from the NIDCD/NIH. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
This article is a Triological Thesis for Gregory J. Wiet. It was selected by the Triological Society Council to received Honorable Mention in the Mosher clinical research competition and will be presented at the Combined Sections Meeting, January 26–28, 2012.
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2011 03:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!