The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Regeneration of mastoid air cells using polycaprolactone/β-tricalcium phosphate biocomposites: An experimental study†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 660–664, March 2012
How to Cite
Jang, C. H., Cho, Y. B., Kim, J. S., Lee, H. J. and Kim, G. H. (2012), Regeneration of mastoid air cells using polycaprolactone/β-tricalcium phosphate biocomposites: An experimental study. The Laryngoscope, 122: 660–664. doi: 10.1002/lary.22503
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JAN 2012 10:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!