The project was supported by the New Zealand Lottery Health Research Grant (Reference No: 279585), the Natural Sciences Foundation of China (Reference No: 31071051), and Sun Yat-sen University Doctoral International Cooperation Research Project (Reference No: 82). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Micro-CT visualization of the cricothyroid joint cavity in cadavers†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 614–621, March 2012
How to Cite
Chen, S., Wang, H., Fong, A. H. Y. and Zhang, M. (2012), Micro-CT visualization of the cricothyroid joint cavity in cadavers. The Laryngoscope, 122: 614–621. doi: 10.1002/lary.22504
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JAN 2012 10:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!