Ying Hu, MD, and Ping-Ping Cao, MD, PhD, contributed equally to this article.
Diagnostic significance of blood eosinophil count in eosinophilic chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps in Chinese adults†
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 498–503, March 2012
How to Cite
Hu, Y., Cao, P.-P., Liang, G.-T., Cui, Y.-H. and Liu, Z. (2012), Diagnostic significance of blood eosinophil count in eosinophilic chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps in Chinese adults. The Laryngoscope, 122: 498–503. doi: 10.1002/lary.22507
This work was supported by the program for New Century Excellent Talents in University from the State Education Ministry (NCET-07-0326) and the National Nature Science Foundation of China (NSFC) grants 30872847 and 81020108018 to Dr. Zheng Liu. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JAN 2012 10:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!