The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Four-year outcomes of palatal implants for primary snoring treatment: A prospective longitudinal study†
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 696–699, March 2012
How to Cite
Rotenberg, B. W. and Luu, K. (2012), Four-year outcomes of palatal implants for primary snoring treatment: A prospective longitudinal study. The Laryngoscope, 122: 696–699. doi: 10.1002/lary.22510
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JAN 2012 10:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!