The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
The oncologic radicality of supracricoid partial laryngectomy with cricohyoidopexy in the treatment of advanced N0-N1 laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma†
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 826–833, April 2012
How to Cite
De Virgilio, A., Fusconi, M., Gallo, A., Greco, A., Kim, S.-H., Conte, M., Alessi, S., Tombolini, M. and de Vincentiis, M. (2012), The oncologic radicality of supracricoid partial laryngectomy with cricohyoidopexy in the treatment of advanced N0-N1 laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma. The Laryngoscope, 122: 826–833. doi: 10.1002/lary.23178
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 2Attempt to improve functional outcomes in supracricoid laryngectomy in T2b and T3 glottic cancers, European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, 2014,, , , ,
- 3Subtotal supracricoid laryngectomy: changing in indications, surgical techniques and use of new surgical devices, American Journal of Otolaryngology, 2014, 35, 6, 719, , , , , ,