This study was supported by a grant-in-aid for the 21st Century Center of Excellence Program of Fujita Health University from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. The study was also supported in part by a grant from the Society for Promotion of International Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, Japan. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
A functional variation in the hypocretin neuropeptide precursor gene may be associated with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome in Japan†
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 925–929, April 2012
How to Cite
Ahmed, W. A., Tsutsumi, M., Nakata, S., Mori, T., Nishimura, Y., Fujisawa, T., Kato, I., Nakashima, M., Kurahashi, H. and Suzuki, K. (2012), A functional variation in the hypocretin neuropeptide precursor gene may be associated with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome in Japan. The Laryngoscope, 122: 925–929. doi: 10.1002/lary.23179
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!