Support for research facilities and materials provided by Acclarent, Inc., Menlo Park, California. Each coauthor received a one-time honorarium as a consultant to Acclarent, Inc. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Balloon dilation of the eustachian tube in a cadaver model: Technical considerations, learning curve, and potential barriers†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 718–723, April 2012
How to Cite
McCoul, E. D., Singh, A., Anand, V. K. and Tabaee, A. (2012), Balloon dilation of the eustachian tube in a cadaver model: Technical considerations, learning curve, and potential barriers. The Laryngoscope, 122: 718–723. doi: 10.1002/lary.23181
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 2Zum Stellenwert der Bildgebung vor Tubendilation mit dem Bielefelder Tubenkatheter, HNO, 2013, 61, 6, 488, , , ,