Presented in part at the American Auditory Society Annual Meeting, Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A., March 8–10, 2011.
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 887–894, April 2012
How to Cite
Ellison, J. C., Gorga, M., Cohn, E., Fitzpatrick, D., Sanford, C. A. and Keefe, D. H. (2012), Wideband acoustic transfer functions predict middle-ear effusion. The Laryngoscope, 122: 887–894. doi: 10.1002/lary.23182
This work was supported by the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD grant numbers DC006607, DC000013, DC004662).
Douglas H. Keefe, PhD, is the President of Sonicom, Inc., which is a small business aiming to commercialize medical devices including devices that can be used for aural wideband acoustic transfer function testing. In support of this research, the NIDCD awarded a STTR grant R42 DC006607 to Sonicom, Inc., as Application Organization, with BTNRH as Research Institution.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!