The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 877–882, April 2012
How to Cite
Ozdogan, F., Ensari, S., Cakir, O., Ozcan, K. M., Koseoglu, S., Ozdas, T., Gurgen, S. G. and Dere, H. (2012), Investigation of the cochlear effects of intratympanic steroids administered following acoustic trauma. The Laryngoscope, 122: 877–882. doi: 10.1002/lary.23185
Presented at the 32nd Turkish National Congress of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, Antalya, Turkey, October 28–30, 2010.
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Intratympanic Steroid Treatments May Improve Hearing via Ion Homeostasis Alterations and Not Immune Suppression, Otology & Neurotology, 2015, 36, 6, 1089, , , ,