This article was presented at the 28th Politzer Society Meeting, Athens, Greece, September 28 – October 1, 2011.
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 883–886, April 2012
How to Cite
Lee, H.-K., Ahn, S.-K., Jeon, S.-Y., Kim, J.-P., Park, J. J., Hur, D. G., Kim, D. W., Woo, S. H. and Kang, H.-S. (2012), Clinical characteristics and natural course of recurrent vestibulopathy: A long-term follow-up study. The Laryngoscope, 122: 883–886. doi: 10.1002/lary.23188
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JAN 2012 10:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!