This work was funded by the International Bone Research Association, Basel, Switzerland. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Facial Plastics/Reconstructive Surgery
Low-profile titanium mesh in the use of orbital reconstruction: A pilot study†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 5, pages 982–991, May 2012
How to Cite
Lieger, O., Schaller, B., Kellner, F., Messmer-Schai, B. and Iizuka, T. (2012), Low-profile titanium mesh in the use of orbital reconstruction: A pilot study. The Laryngoscope, 122: 982–991. doi: 10.1002/lary.23200
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!