Presented at the Combined Section Meeting of the Triological Society, Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A., January 29, 2011. Awarded the Sinus/Rhinology First Place Poster Award in the scientific poster competition.
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 724–729, April 2012
How to Cite
Kakarala, K., Faquin, W. C. and Cunningham, M. J. (2012), Radiofrequency volumetric tissue reduction of the inferior turbinate in a sheep model. The Laryngoscope, 122: 724–729. doi: 10.1002/lary.23201
Funding for this project was provided by ArthroCare and Gyrus ACMI. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Comparison of tissue effects in rabbit muscle of surgical dissection devices, International Journal of Surgery, 2014, 12, 3, 219, , , , ,
- 2Indications for Surgery in Refractory Rhinitis, Current Allergy and Asthma Reports, 2014, 14, 2, ,
- 3Inferior turbinate reduction, Operative Techniques in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, 2014, 25, 2, 160,