Presented at the Combined Section Meeting of the Triological Society, Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A., January 29, 2011. Awarded the Sinus/Rhinology First Place Poster Award in the scientific poster competition.
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 724–729, April 2012
How to Cite
Kakarala, K., Faquin, W. C. and Cunningham, M. J. (2012), Radiofrequency volumetric tissue reduction of the inferior turbinate in a sheep model. The Laryngoscope, 122: 724–729. doi: 10.1002/lary.23201
Funding for this project was provided by ArthroCare and Gyrus ACMI. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!