Presented as a poster at the Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A., January 27–29, 2011.
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 895–900, April 2012
How to Cite
Friedmann, D. R., Amoils, M., Germiller, J. A., Lustig, L. R., Glastonbury, C. M., Pramanik, B. K. and Lalwani, A. K. (2012), Venous malformations of the temporal bone are a common feature in CHARGE syndrome. The Laryngoscope, 122: 895–900. doi: 10.1002/lary.23205
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Petrosquamosal Sinus, Otology & Neurotology, 2014, 35, 1, 72, , , , ,
- 2The feasibility of endoscopic transcanal approach for insertion of various cochlear electrodes: a pilot study, European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, 2014,, , ,
- 3The impact of blood loss during cochlear implantation in very young children, European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, 2013, 270, 9, 2439, ,