This study was supported by the Center for Asthma in the Workplace, a Canadian Institute of Health Research (CIHR), Centre for Research Development. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Matrix metalloproteinases and tissue inhibitors of metalloproteinases in nasal lavage after an inhalation challenge with flour†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 730–735, April 2012
How to Cite
Castano, R., Miedinger, D., Maghni, K., Ghezzo, H., Trudeau, C., Castellanos, L., Wattiez, M., Vandenplas, O. and Malo, J.-L. (2012), Matrix metalloproteinases and tissue inhibitors of metalloproteinases in nasal lavage after an inhalation challenge with flour. The Laryngoscope, 122: 730–735. doi: 10.1002/lary.23206
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!