Presented at the 7th Turkish Rhinology Congress, Antalya, Turkey, May 19–22, 2011, and awarded third place in the oral presentation category.
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 741–746, April 2012
How to Cite
Akpinar, M. E., Yigit, O., Akakin, D., Sarioz, O., Ozkan, N., Yildiz, S. D., Azizli, E. and Sehirli, U. S. (2012), Topical glucocorticoid reduces the topical decongestant–induced histologic changes in an animal model nasal mucosa. The Laryngoscope, 122: 741–746. doi: 10.1002/lary.23207
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!