This study was supported by a 2009 Science and Technology Major Plan Project Grant from Fujian Province, China (no. 2009 Y0013) and a 2010 National Science Foundation Grant (no. 81071826). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
Early changes in apparent diffusion coefficients predict radiosensitivity of human nasopharyngeal carcinoma xenografts†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 839–843, April 2012
How to Cite
Pan, J., Zang, L., Zhang, Y., Hong, J., Yao, Y., Zou, C., Zhang, L. and Chen, Y. (2012), Early changes in apparent diffusion coefficients predict radiosensitivity of human nasopharyngeal carcinoma xenografts. The Laryngoscope, 122: 839–843. doi: 10.1002/lary.23208
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1The preliminary study of 18F-FLT micro-PET/CT in predicting radiosensitivity of human nasopharyngeal carcinoma xenografts, Annals of Nuclear Medicine, 2015, 29, 1, 29, , , , , , , , , ,