This study was supported by a 2009 Science and Technology Major Plan Project Grant from Fujian Province, China (no. 2009 Y0013) and a 2010 National Science Foundation Grant (no. 81071826). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
Early changes in apparent diffusion coefficients predict radiosensitivity of human nasopharyngeal carcinoma xenografts†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 839–843, April 2012
How to Cite
Pan, J., Zang, L., Zhang, Y., Hong, J., Yao, Y., Zou, C., Zhang, L. and Chen, Y. (2012), Early changes in apparent diffusion coefficients predict radiosensitivity of human nasopharyngeal carcinoma xenografts. The Laryngoscope, 122: 839–843. doi: 10.1002/lary.23208
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!