This research was supported in part by the Intramural Research Program of the Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, and by a grant from the American Thyroid Association (PI: E. M. Sturgis). This project has been funded in whole or in part with federal funds from the National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, under contract number HHSN261200800001E. The content of this publication does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Department of Health and Human Services, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement by the US government. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
Common genetic variants in the 8q24 region and risk of papillary thyroid cancer†
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 5, pages 1040–1042, May 2012
How to Cite
Neta, G., Yu, C.-L., Brenner, A., Gu, F., Hutchinson, A., Pfeiffer, R., Sturgis, E. M., Xu, L., Linet, M. S., Alexander, B. H., Chanock, S. and Sigurdson, A. J. (2012), Common genetic variants in the 8q24 region and risk of papillary thyroid cancer. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1040–1042. doi: 10.1002/lary.23209
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2011
- the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!