This work was funded by Uppsala University and the Acta Otolaryngologica Foundation. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Prediction of nonrecovery in Bell's palsy using sunnybrook grading†
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 901–906, April 2012
How to Cite
Marsk, E., Bylund, N., Jonsson, L., Hammarstedt, L., Engström, M., Hadziosmanovic, N., Berg, T. and Hultcrantz, M. (2012), Prediction of nonrecovery in Bell's palsy using sunnybrook grading. The Laryngoscope, 122: 901–906. doi: 10.1002/lary.23210
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!