The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
The clinical application and efficacy of sodium hyaluronate–carboxymethylcellulose during tympanomastoid surgery†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 912–915, April 2012
How to Cite
Ahn, J. H., Lim, H. W. and Hong, H.-R. (2012), The clinical application and efficacy of sodium hyaluronate–carboxymethylcellulose during tympanomastoid surgery. The Laryngoscope, 122: 912–915. doi: 10.1002/lary.23213
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 2Antiadhesive effect and safety of sodium hyaluronate-carboxymethyl cellulose membrane in thyroid surgery, Journal of the Korean Surgical Society, 2013, 85, 5, 199, , , , , , , , ,
- 3Inhibition of Adhesion and Fibrosis Improves the Outcome of Epididymectomy as a Treatment for Chronic Epididymitis: a Multicenter, Randomized Controlled, Single-Blind Study, The Journal of Urology, 2013, 189, 5, 1730, , , , , , , , ,