The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
The clinical application and efficacy of sodium hyaluronate–carboxymethylcellulose during tympanomastoid surgery†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 912–915, April 2012
How to Cite
Ahn, J. H., Lim, H. W. and Hong, H.-R. (2012), The clinical application and efficacy of sodium hyaluronate–carboxymethylcellulose during tympanomastoid surgery. The Laryngoscope, 122: 912–915. doi: 10.1002/lary.23213
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!