Mutation screening of the EYA1, SIX1, and SIX5 genes in an east asian cohort with branchio-oto-renal syndrome
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 5, pages 1130–1136, May 2012
How to Cite
Wang, S.-H., Wu, C.-C., Lu, Y.-C., Lin, Y.-H., Su, Y.-N., Hwu, W.-L., Yu, I.-S. and Hsu, C.-J. (2012), Mutation screening of the EYA1, SIX1, and SIX5 genes in an east asian cohort with branchio-oto-renal syndrome. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1130–1136. doi: 10.1002/lary.23217
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2011
- National Science Council of the Executive Yuan of the Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC-97-2314-B-002-092-MY3
- National Taiwan University Hospital. Grant Number: NTUH-099-001458
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!