Data were presented in part at the 40th Annual Meeting of the Society of Neuroscience, San Diego, California, U.S.A., November 13–17, 2010.
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 5, pages 1093–1098, May 2012
How to Cite
Feng, X., Zhang, T., Ralston, E. and Ludlow, C. L. (2012), Differences in neuromuscular junctions of laryngeal and limb muscles in rats. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1093–1098. doi: 10.1002/lary.23218
This work was supported by the Intramural Program of the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases, National Institutes of Health, and by the Department of Otolaryngology, Wake Forest University School of Medicine.
Dr. Ludlow is a consultant for Passy Muir Inc. and Alfred Mann Foundation, and receives support from U54 NS065701. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Expression of atrophy-related transcription factors in the process of intrinsic laryngeal muscle atrophy after denervation, European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, 2015, 272, 1, 137, , , , ,
- 2Resistance to rocuronium of rat diaphragm as compared with limb muscles, Journal of Surgical Research, 2014, 192, 2, 471, , , ,